Skip to content
Maintankadin

Another Character Auditor: WoW Heroes

Akushi
Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:47 pm
Hehe sorry to bring the subject back to the topic, but how reliable is this site as it tells me BT/MH are easy for my gear and SWP is where i should be focussing my time and effort, honestly i'm 4/5 MH and 4.5/9 BT (bloodboil is fun IMO)

http://armorylite.com/us/bleeding+hollow/shikasha

That's my armory link, so could one of you SWP vet's take a look and let me know if you think that it's accurate or not, maybe i'm focussing on the wrong content for me.

And if i should be looking for a 5/5 9/9 0/6 SWP guild could someone let me know i'd like to discuss some things with someone that's already up there.
_________________
Dragonzbane
Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:43 am
Looks interesting, but where the description of the ratings?
How do you know what a good score is?

It rated all of my enchants as 10, is that 10 of 10 or 10 of 20 or what?

Maybe it's because the page is broken for me?
_________________
Arcand
Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:57 am
I think the 10 means all ten of your enchantable slots have something of the greatest possible 'ilevel'.
_________________
Scarlet Crusade - Tanked 11/11 Kara, 2/2 GL, 1/1 ML, 6/6 ZA, 0.5/5 SSC, 1/3 TK, 0/2 MH, 2/4 BT
The only real things in this game are the other people playing it - so get some f-ing manners.
Kup
Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:16 am
Think it blows personally. I compared myself with another guildie prot pally. I have him by 2k health, 2k armor, 4% higher dodge, and have some key items that are prot pally items but have lower ilevels and he's outscored me by 70. I laughed when it docks me for having the Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian to his Shattarath Protectors Breastplate. Also the Vengeance Deck is a huge negative hit.

This thing is purely an Ilevel evaluator.
_________________
Kup
Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:19 am
I still like be.imba.hu but my favorite is still probably warcrafter.net
_________________
Petrus
Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:05 am
They just added the 'Guild' tab today, so I'm gonna go check that out and post some feedback on their forums about how the 2.4 Pally chest is worse than the 2.3 chest and maybe recommend something other than pure ilevel scoring Smile
_________________
Zombieritual
Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:56 am
I don't put much stock into this either. As others mentioned, going by pure ilevel is dumb, especially since this gives more weight to PVP gear than is warranted. I also noticed with be imba that it gives way too much weight to hit. It's great for rouges, not so much for fury warriors.
Candiru
Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:46 am
It says my +240 armour glove enchants are 2/10.

Major spellpower is 10/10.

QQ
_________________