Skip to content
Maintankadin

WotLK Progression Gear (70-80 gear guide)

Majiben
Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:54 am
Because they are BoE.

Bracers of the green fortress are BoE and made by Black smiths. They were heavily recomend to new 70s. They are on the list becasue they are easily acquirable.
_________________
Tacoshell
Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:55 am
Yeah but technically the entire list is BoE so thats kind of null.
_________________
Tacoshell-70 Protection Paladin-Smolderthorn
Majiben
Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:56 am
There is nothing misleading then as anyone can use it.
_________________
Tacoshell
Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:58 am
I just thought it was kind of misleading because it sounds like you could only find it on the AH instead of getting it crafted by collecting the materials. I don't feel like argueing semantics though so you win.
_________________
Tacoshell-70 Protection Paladin-Smolderthorn
Tacoshell
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:18 am
I think misleading was the wrong word of choice now that I look back on it, it is more just kind of confusing...sort of. It's not really a big deal I am just kind of OCD about that kind of thing and it bothered me enough to post about it hah.
_________________
Tacoshell-70 Protection Paladin-Smolderthorn
Sheherezade
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:26 am
horde needs some love too Sad
_________________
Deathknight trainee... Brainssss...
daemonym
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:37 am
my name is Dae and i approve of this thread. had half of this put together for random quests in gear 'milestones' for myself based on my current gear. this makes it oodles easier ^^
_________________
Janduin
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:58 am
Doing a quick comparison from memory...am I right to say this list mostly means I can ignore drops until heroics/titansteel if I'm already Sunwell/BT geared?
_________________
Falkman
Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:14 am
Awesome list, thanks alot, it will help tremendously when I lvl up my Death knight Smile
_________________
Barbossa, lvl 70 human retadin - Thunderhorn EU
Majiben
Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:23 am
Pieces with a lot of sockets can be resocketed with wotlk defense gems for an acceptable amount of defense.
_________________