Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintaining Uncrittable while leveling in Northrend

Nakati
Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:42 am
Beeing defence capped while lvling and doing normal runs are not needed. The few crits you take here and there will rarely ever be enough to kill you unless you are insanely unlucky or your healer aint paying attension. Im 75 now and still wearing most of my tier 6 / bt gear and I get crit left and rigth in some places but in all honesty its more welcome for the time beeing than life threatening, more mana for me and less boredom for the healer. Razz

Dont worry about it before you are thinking about heading into heorics and raids.
_________________
Dragonzbane
Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:31 am
This all depends on the content you are tanking and how far above your level it is. I'm usually running content above my level so it sometimes comes into play.

CoT: Strat at L76 as Ret Spec was fun.
I don't think I've ever seen so many crushing blows, from tanking mobs 6 levels over me.

Meathook was putting out some nasty amounts of damage, and threat was low on most mobs due to resists and misses.

But we made it through with only one wipe and I got the Slaughterhouse boots and the 2Her.
_________________