Skip to content
Maintankadin

Champions Monarch Topaz

gathis
Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:22 pm
I wasn't doing anything special - think i was doing the daily when it dropped. Wasn't an elite or anything. Have actually had a couple gem recipes drop for me recently - had the fractured scarlet ruby drop for me as well.

I'm a JC and wasn't grouped or anything but I believe it was BOP like someone said.
gathis
Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:35 pm
Storm Peaks are where they drop not ice crown - sorry about that... Hopefully there are some actual rare drops not just stop by and kills - nothing as depressng as thinking all JCs will have same recipes
phaqueue
Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:29 pm
might not be a specific mob... I've seen a few listed on wowhead that are just zone-wide drops... so any mob in the zone will do - my suggestion - do all the quests in the zone and hope for good luck, after that - just pick your favorite grinding spot and go to town... happy hunting!
gathis
Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:22 am
I copied this from wowhead - not 100% sure about the radiant forest emerald.

Design: Accurate Monarch Topaz drops from:
Ironwool Mammoth
Plains Mammoth
Stoic Mammoth
Design: Defender's Twilight Opal drops from:
Stormforged Champion
Stormforged Ambusher
Stormforged Artificer
Design: Fractured Scarlet Ruby drops from:
Nascent Val'kyr
Design: Radiant Forest Emerald drops from:
Frostfeather Witch
Frostfeather Screecher
Rhiannon
Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:38 am