Skip to content
Maintankadin

I miss 1h tank hammers

Passionario
Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:44 am
Chainsaw.
_________________
Rogues do it from behind.
Priests do it in missionary.
Paladins do it with protection.
samsara
Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:45 am
I like swords much more than hammers Wink

but if you realy wants to have an Hammer:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44734 (i used this one while leveling)
_________________
lvl 70 / Samsara / Der Mithrilorden
Makaijin
Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:07 am
Frankly A chainsaw should be a 2handed weapon, and a DK one at that. Makes a top parry weapon too. Why deflect the blade away yourself when the chain does all the work? Better still, I'm pretty sure any beast, or Malygos himself, would think twice about swiping you with his claws when you raise your chainsaw in preparation for a parry.

Who said that abominations can't be chainsaw wielding deathknights?
_________________
Brand
Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:40 am
I'm so glad to be using a sword. Never liked maces and when I heard that we would be using actual "tank" weapons, I just knew that I'd probably never use one again.
aka
Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:14 am
the real paladins are dwarves.

this said, dwarves like hammers, they're like them, blunt, heavy, and painful if you let one drop on your toe.

I'm a real paladin, therefore, I like hammers, and WTF there's no epic tank hammer !!!!
_________________
Akadurgrim (Ysondre EU) <Wild>
Tankadin/healadin/retadin