haven't necessarily maxed out everything else... I just tend to get bored and level professions when that happens...
I'm debating dropping mining for enchanting or BS... will probably be BS just because I want the extra sockets for ret when dual specs come out...
making gold from mining is not an issue at all... I currently have over 10k gold, and haven't been out farming in quite some time... only picking up random ore once in a while... and I still have an alt with an epic flyer with mining (when I decide to level him)
boredom does crazy things... like making me level professions yet again...
I think I'll probably farm out the mats before I drop mining (something to do while running around old world picking up my exploration achievements...)
then grind it all at once - at least high enough to get sockets and decent patterns...
hmm... boredom... lol
_________________
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" -Douglas Adams
phaqueue
Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:43 pm

