Skip to content
Maintankadin

3.2 LoO BiS?

Aedolfmawini
Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Re: 3.2 LoO BiS?

I highly recommend all tankadins on the PTR take the time to put in a ticket on the ilevel 226 libram so that it doesn't make it to live in the current broken form. LoO has had its effectiveness doubled, the same should be done to other block value librams.
Cidx
Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:24 am

Re: 3.2 LoO BiS?

As I thought would happen.

LoO has received a 10 second duration while LotSS received a 20second duration.

With a current 696 rotation LoO is back superior to LotSS in 3.2 providing more BV per rotation. Since the increase of duration both will stay up a full rotation till the skills (Judgement for LoO or HS for LotSS) are used again.

0.0 - Judgement
1.5 - ShoR
3 - HS
4.5 - HoTR
6 - Cons
7.5 - ShoR
9 - Judgement
Kvaern
Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Re: 3.2 LoO BiS?

Cidx wrote:As I thought would happen.
LoO has received a 10 second duration while LotSS received a 20second duration.


It's a constant source of bitter amusement to me just how clueless the guy doing librams must be.

Hopefully someone with just a little knowledge about paladin tanking will come along and fix it like he did the first terrible incarnation of LotSS.
Candiru
Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:16 am

Re: 3.2 LoO BiS?

Well, at 20s duration its actually much easier to swap it in for libram-swapping macro now right?

Although, that's not what they intended I am sure...
Annothori
Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:01 am

Re: 3.2 LoO BiS?

I was under the impression that libram swapping was completely useless because of the GCD restrictions.. I made a few macros to swap from the Obstruction to Sacred Shield and back to get max Block value, but was always incurring extra GCDs I didn't want.
Meyrinn
Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Re: 3.2 LoO BiS?

As much as LoO is better then LotSS, with the change to ShoR, I think the BiS librams will be the 3.2 librams. 200 Dodge rating is better than LoO for damage reduction/avoidance, and I think 200 Str from the Ret Libram will be better threat than LoO.