Skip to content
Maintankadin

Necks

Lindreth
Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:47 pm

Re: Necks

I love using Mark of the Unyielding. For a couple of weeks I went back and forth between the 10m EoE quest neck and it, and in the end, I added Mark of the Unyielding to my equipment manager over the other.

I can honestly say that the dodge, str and armor make it my favorite for tanking in Ulduar. I only tank 10m, however, my healers, and your's will too, appreciate the extra chance to avoid being hit over the threat that could get generated by other necklaces.

Also, on a sad-ish side note, my guild has only seen this neck not drop twice in the few months that we've been running Uld and have started to DE it because the back up tanks and some other alts have gotten their Mark. Our healers have only seen 1 of the spirit trinkets though. Strange how that works out.