Skip to content
Maintankadin

Nightare Tear

SellassieTanks
Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:08 pm

Re: Nightare Tear

I am not trying to go all Thoreau on you guys and gals, but, "I laughed" is sufficient
Rivia
Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:41 pm

Re: Nightare Tear

Last time i checked, I lived in America were a person could Lawl, lol, ROFL or Laugh how they wanted. ..... Lulz..... :lol:
Majiben
Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:21 am

Re: Nightare Tear

Rivia wrote:Last time i checked, I lived in America were a person could Lawl, lol, ROFL or Laugh how they wanted. ..... Lulz..... :lol:
Sure in real life but this is the internet.
Barathorn
Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:06 am

Re: Nightare Tear

Your laughter has no stats and isn't gear. Stats and gear we discuss here, laughter is way out, loltime is over.

Back on topic please.

Lol.
SellassieTanks
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:18 pm

Re: Nightare Tear

Nightmare tear makes me vocally display my recognition of the humor it contains
Ketsurui
Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Re: Nightare Tear

Would "I lol'd out loud" fall into this category? Since this thread has become the referendum on the subject.
SellassieTanks
Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Re: Nightare Tear

Though I fear Barathon's wrath.

"I Lol'd inside" = Thought that something was funny, but did not induce laughter
"I literally Lol'd" = I laughed or I Lol'd (all that is needed)

and finally
I LOL's out loud directly translates to "I laughed out loud out loud" ( as annoying as "I am going to the ATM machine")
Dorvan
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Re: Nightare Tear

SellassieTanks wrote: as annoying as "I am going to the ATM machine"


I stopped using those. I could never remember my PIN number.
Jasari
Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Re: Nightare Tear

Dorvan wrote:
SellassieTanks wrote: as annoying as "I am going to the ATM machine"


I stopped using those. I could never remember my PIN number.


I stopped using them because I heard about a guy that got the HIV Virus from a needle that someone had planted on the keypad that you use to punch in your PIN Number on the ATM Machine?
SellassieTanks
Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Nightare Tear

Snopes that crap
Jasari
Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Re: Nightare Tear

SellassieTanks wrote:Snopes that crap


I would but I don't like the CSS style sheet they use on that site.
Barathorn
Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Nightare Tear

You have been assimilated.

Prepare to be incorperated into the Barathorn collective.