Skip to content
Maintankadin

Royal Seal of King Llane

Barathorn
Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:18 am

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

SellassieTanks wrote:Barathon: Wanted to spellcheck you, but instead you just expanded by vocab(kinda)


My spelling is awful :)

Trinkets really are one of our most difficult choices aren't they?
sfrog
Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:39 am

Re: Royal Seal of King Llane

I *almost* got a Fury of the Five Flights as 'FL gear'. Then they all realized I actually really did want it and told me that I had to use my Sapph caster trinket instead ><

But yea, trinkets are hard to get, hard to keep and hard to get rid of. Block trinket, 2 stam trinkets, a Def trinket and my Dodge trinket are all in my bags and I actually use them. There's so many choices and so many uses for them that's it's hard to keep it to just 2 trinkets. I am currently favoring my Monarch Crab and the Essence right now just for the straight stam.