Skip to content
Maintankadin

Block set or Avoidance for 5 man Heroics?

Deet
Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Re: Block set or Avoidance for 5 man Heroics?

I actually regemmed all of my old T7 and my new block gear with strength gems with a few exceptions on avoidance/bv items. Can do most any heroic without a healer as long as casters are targetted down first. Some healers hate me but I'm just giving them a chance to DPS! A block set is also very usable in naxx, since most of it barely hits harder than t4 bosses. It's a great and fairly entertaining thing to do if you have sets of old gear sitting around, 4 dps online, and wanna do the heroic daily.
Isetnefret
Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Re: Block set or Avoidance for 5 man Heroics?

On our last Loatheb attempt, I took less damage than anyone else in the encounter.....as the tank.....lolwut?