Skip to content
Maintankadin

Epic Tank Gear Progression List

GothicPL
Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:17 am
Thank you very much for the list, I find it very handy. The ranking is spot on pretty much throughout the list. I like that you ranked all epics regardless of the source and bias (PvP, "good" badge gear, "bad" badge gear, "for warriors only", "for paladins only", etc.)

I found only one omission so far - Blue's Greaves of the Righteous Guardian are not on the list. I know they are not that great, but surely they are better than heroic BF ones.
_________________
hopps
Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:04 am
battle scar's and blues greaves appear to be linked to the same item, otherwise nice job...I never understood why S3 gear wasn't there, one night a week for a month will get you there.
Lieris
Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:03 am
Cake anyone? I baked it full of spell damage and dodge. The special ingredient though is love.
_________________