Skip to content
Maintankadin

MT gear progression

Questioner
Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:49 am
Wow, a lot of thickheadedness going on here.

Why aren't the Solarian boots listed when the Battlescar ones are? Because at the Kara level, there are no paladin boots. At the T5 level, there are the boots of the protector and the badge boots.

The other ones have already been covered.

This isn't a ten man raid item list. It's not a complete tank loot list. Its not a general tanking loot list. Its a paladin biased raid main tank loot list. Read the original post and all this is explained.
_________________
<3 Tankadin at Heart.

Not necessarily accurate: Armory
Whitewolf
Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:51 am
Question...
I can't view the items from work, but Void Reavers bracers, and the Bracers of the Ancient Phalanx (Badges). Why is the VR bracers so bad, exactly?

I'm currently wearing them, but have Vambraces of courage in the bank for BV gear, and enough badges to get the Phalanx Bracers...i've just never really seen a noticable upgrade. Granted, I haven't really looked into them.

Edit: I meant that as a Question...not naming QUestioner*...whos posted right above me. <3! lol
Whitewolf
Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:54 am
Just a question....
But, isn't this post meant as a Guide? If it's missing information - and you KNOW it's missing information....
Copy and paste, and add it yourself?

*SHrugs*
Dorvan
Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:56 am
Honestly, people need to calm down on both sides. On one hand....sure, I understand the desire to see a more comprehensive list. On the other hand, this is just a quick and dirty guide anyway so I could understand just listing the highlights.

If you're serious about your Tankadin gear you're going to have to research gear decisions for yourself anyway because everything's so situational.
_________________
Honorshammer
Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:25 am
So am I reading the list right:

If I have Attumen's Bracers, I should pass on VRs?

If I have Maiden's Gloves, I should pass on T5?
_________________

http://honorscode.blogspot.com/