Skip to content
Maintankadin

MT gear progression

Jedit
Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:00 pm
Thank you that site helps for determining mitigation gear Very Happy

I was just wondering out of curiosity where you guys would place it on the gearing up chart, keeping in mind that this is general speculation and peoples opinions, however I hold your opinions all to the highest regard when discussing gear
_________________
Jedit's armory

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khadgar&n=Jedit

Evangelina
Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:30 pm
is it a good thing to buy/wear all the badge gear ? I have the chest and I have to say it's just perfect. I bought the legs, and I plan to buy the boots and belt but there are a lot of block and no dodge/parry(except for the belt). As I've been hit 5k twice in row in heroic only blocking 400 damage I would have prefered to dodge or parry.
_________________
Naxxramas
Savani
Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:30 am
Im not sure how Aldori Legacy Defender is above Bulwark of Amani

and

I dont see Vindicators Necklace of Determination or whatever its called but with stam gem, its 47sta and a good bit of spelldmg and some resil, making it better than brooch of deftness in my book for threat and 1 stam less. and some crit off the table.