We can sticky this one, can't we? _________________
Blog: Light's Defender
wrathblood
Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:22 pm
This is a great list and I've gotten a lot of utility out of it, but its worth pointing out that the Wayward Footman shield's avoidance is seriously overstated. I don't recall the exact numbers, but its more like 3.50% rather than the 5.65% listed.
where would the Arena S2 shield fit in there with the resilence (or would it just not show up since resilence after 490 is pretty worthless except perhaps some spell mitigation)?
trying to figure out what shield to look into. _________________ Winter is Coming
Known 2.3 items added to the list. And some of that stuff turns out to have a LOT of uncrushability. _________________ Two accounts, two tankadins! Raaar.
I have a bunch of Pe-Kara rings (but no Elementium yet darnit) and although the guide show's Dath'Remars at 1.90 and Delicate Eternium at 1.85 when I equip them with TankPoints calculator open it is actually the opposite. I am .05 less crushable with Del. Etern.
Is TankPoints in error or the guide? _________________