Skip to content
Maintankadin

Krazy's Block Cap gear guide (Pre Naxx)

Discus
Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:07 am
Great guide and I'd love to chase the block cap as it has obvious advantages. Unfortunately PUGs and my guild are already questioning why they should take me instead of a druid with 40K HP and 30K armour so I have to chase stam (knowing I'd take less damage if block capped is useless is the healers are telling you they prefer to cushion of the Druids 40k over my 25k).

I remember trying to explain uncrush to PUGs/Guildies in TBC and you could just hear almost hear them thinking "excuses!".
Enkoram
Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:02 pm
hmmm... healers preferring to heal up 40-45K health on a dr00d tank.. vs me (or you in this case) with ~30K in raid buff... our pally healer crits for about 16K.. takes about 3 of those to fill up a dr00d.. vs one of those to get you back into a "comfortable" range... I don't understand that.. that is to say... I feel your pain.

It can be hard to explain mitigation to those who don't rely on it.
_________________