Skip to content
Maintankadin

Proof God Exists

Dokidoki
Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:55 am

Re: Proof God Exists

Dorvan wrote:
Dokidoki wrote:Is block value officially a viable competitive stat now, or are you avoidance junkies still going to turn your nose up?


Way to criticize people for not stacking BV right now because it currently sucks for boss tanking. Insulting people for making good decisions is a really great way to get them to listen to you.


First of all, sorry for such a delayed response, but this seemed really uncalled for, the quote you used has no insult at all in it, and if anything my statement was in jest. I was just happy about the change and wanted to get some discussion going, I really don't see the need to be so confrontational.

Apologies if my statement was misconstrued, I saw no topic on the issue and wanted to talk about it.
Barathorn
Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:18 am

Re: Proof God Exists

As far as I am aware, avoidance has always been refered to as just avoidance and mitgation as damage reduction. The fact that avoidance can be construed as damage reduction just clouds the water and makes it difficult to interpret exactly what you mean when you talk about it if you use the term in a way that we don't always associate it with, not matter how true it is. It's easiest to use the terms already in place that this forum recognises, then no misunderstandings occur.

Barathorn