fuzzygeek wrote:Ragingsoul wrote:Not to mention the dkp or EPGP or whatever system a guild uses issues. it's not like you're gonna get maybe 1 token for free because the others already have it or done need this part, since it's for all players, all parts. I don't like it personally.
It beats having tokens rot because all your druids have 3 full sets of tier, your rogues and mages have already bought tier and PvP sets and have a 2nd set gemmed and enchanted differently, and your DKs all have off spec tokens they haven't even bothered turning in yet.
Meanwhile, conq token users are researching botnets so they can DDoS each other on raid night.
no, but if you take for exemple the stamina trinket, for a high price over another tank, it means that as long as there is even 1 single person that need a token for any of his tier pieces and have more point that you will get it over you. it means you take 1, the waiting list for a second is a lot longer than what it is now.
and well, I don't know about you, but I'm making some deals generally when there is like 2 or 3 on my token, and where I don't really need let's say the hands and more the chest, and for the priest, it doesn't matter, rather than wasting points.
Also because I'm normaly MTing and the holy pala is healing my ass. we both need tier, but maybe not the same piece. now it's not possible anymore with this system.
Also Tiers are most of the time BIS, for a lot of class, so you can't just say "I'm waiting untill everyone has it to take it cheaper" because now you're talking about every single piece of T9 for every guy in the raid.
and 1 more thing, to people saying (at least in my guild) "I'm saving for ilvl 258", I expect heroic mode to be hard, and not facerolling it in ilvl 226. it's like saying you're in Naxx10 gear (ilvl200), and you're gonna do Ulduar semi hard mode 25 (ilvl 232). it's unrealistic (258-226=32 ilvl), especially for tanks, and even more if the whole raid is in this gear.
the hp increase on every Tier for every class is there for a reason. try to do Ulduar25 with some aoe with a 14k hp rogue, you get instantly killed by the aoe.
