Skip to content
Maintankadin

MT gear progression

Salieri
Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:43 pm
So I realize that "warrior" gear isn't really listed, but I was curious what people feel about the Chestplate of Stoicism and where it might fit into the progression? I was thinking about picking this up instead of the Chestguard of the Stoic Guardian piece. Apologies if this has been asked and answered.
_________________
"Your anguish sustains me."
Tandors
Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:04 pm
If you'd like a list that includes many items without spell damage then Questioner's Epic Tank Gear Progression List is very complete and well maintained.


On the first page


Zappi
Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:32 am
you should add the Libram of Zeal to this list
kensanity
Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:07 pm
I'm readin the opening thread from my phone so I haven't gotten a chance to see the multiple pages in this thread but does the lack of spell damage on za tanking gear(pauldrons, shield, chestpiece) make them less wffectigve tanking choices than t4 pieces? Since swithing to za gear I've seen a huge jump in my effective health and avoidance but maybe a 75 to 100 point drop in spell damage. Discuss please Smile
kensanity
Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:09 pm
Wow gg for not reading the post above me. I fail. Sorry lol
Meatydog
Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:16 am
Just curious about this and yalls opinions.

I have literally 0(its 49ish) SD right now. I am in the process of getting a weap so i can get my SD up to at least 240 minus elixirs and food and stuff.
The 2 weapons that i have been split on getting is the Continuum blade and the Gladiators Gavel.
All Im really looking for in a weap right now is speed and SD. Then depending on which one i get im throwin a +40 SD enchant.

On my server and at the times i play its really hard to get durnholde and BM runs. Im 6k rep away from revered with KoT.
AV runs are pretty common and we normally win them. I am 8k honor away from the 25.2k that i need.
Thanks for any advice, criticism is always constructive.
(A little hint EoTS SUCKED for me)
Side note: This is my first char, first 70. Frst thing thats not a caster.
If you want to check my gear its on my Sig
l
l
v
_________________

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkspear&n=Meatydog
Lieris
Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:08 am
You want revered anyway for the head enchant and legs. I think you should focus on getting your Continuum Blade and keeping up the honour grind when you can in the meantime then cash in your honour for the S2 gavel in two weeks time.
_________________

Jellypop
Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:31 am
I wonder if they'll take off personal rating for s3 once s4 comes out.

if they do.

that'll be VERY interesting.
Jellypop
Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:16 pm
1800 personal...

./face palm

raiding + aoeing down kara+za weekly doesn't allow time to sharpen my pvp skills