Skip to content
Maintankadin

Pre-raid Tanking: Theories, Goals and the Gear to Get There

adese
Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:02 pm
Yes, yes it is. Many tankadins use Devilshark for a long time - some are even using it in BT, I think.

The badges cape that is available next patch is (situationally) better than Devilshark, IIRC.
_________________

jevchance
Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:54 am
I'd like to echo a previous comment on Boots of the Protector. These might be one of the best pallie boots in the game.

Currently saving for the recipe Smile
_________________
Fleetwood
Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:26 am
Is the Darkmoon Card: Vengeance trinket not considered fair game for pre-Kara? I mean, it's attainable but expensive Cool
_________________
moseefus
Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:22 pm

clarification

I found this site thru the class forums, and it is amazing. Was thinking through the guide and had a question or two.

1) In 5-mans: @ +200 spell damage start gearing for uncrushable, or is it better to balance, only pushing for 490 and 102.4% when we hit KZ/ZA/etc...

2) I have not run any heroics: is it better to treat these like other lvl70 5 mans, or more like KZ/ZA

3) How much +spell damage is needed for KZ/ZA and beyond.

thanks guys, this site is amazing.
_________________
This stuff is like crisco met tefflon coated polished glass in a contest to see which one could make the most stuff slip right the hell off.

Moridian
lvl 19 dwarf pally
Runetotem
moseefus
Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:10 am
that was incredibly helpful. My main is a dwarf priest, with which I was quite familiar with all of the instances pre-BC up thru BWL. Just haven't played BC much, and never as a tank.

thanks again
_________________
This stuff is like crisco met tefflon coated polished glass in a contest to see which one could make the most stuff slip right the hell off.

Moridian
lvl 19 dwarf pally
Runetotem
Dreamcrusher
Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:11 pm
They're both very, very, very inferior to the Libram of Repentance.


If I absolutely had to choose one.... Libram of Zeal for sure.
_________________
<3
redlenses
Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:51 pm
I got the following 1H mace low 60s:

Glorious Scepter of Stamina
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=25312

+25 Stamina, 41.2 DPS, Speed 1.70, Mace, +39 Heal / +13 SD
Requires Lvl 59

Dropped in Ramps