Skip to content
Maintankadin

Heroic UP day 14...

Frickit
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:35 am
DTK-Ring-1st try
UP-Sword-2nd try
AN-Belt and Trinket-1st try same run (also won the 25 man belt same day) I use them both, 2% avoidance or 300 max hp.

that being said no bracers or pants yet and Im gonna keep tryin.
_________________
Pane
Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:56 pm
I got the sword before I even specced tankadin (ret leveler), but I think I'm paying for getting it so easy. Every single tank item I'm using is either quested, crafted, reputation, emblems or BoE. Been to VH many times but can hardly get the dog to spawn never mind getting him to drop his trinket.
Valoel
Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:16 am
ouch, sounds like some people here are having rotten luck. took me 5 tries to get the sword to drop was so happy when it finally did... it does exist i swear Smile.

i think the luckiest thing i have got is that seal of the pantheon which i got when i was level 78 on my first try. some of the other tanks in our guild have hit 80 and have been farming reg hol for it and not got it. that seems to be even rarer.
_________________
Longadin
Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:21 am
got the sword on my second try.

still waiting for VH to drop my trinket. Think i've done it like 15~ times or so. No leggins either.

VH hates me.
_________________
Longadin - Thaurissan Horde <Secrets>
Mishakal
Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:27 pm
I got the sword first run, and we didnt wipe at all, the healer didnt even want to go after some of the other runs she had healed.
Lanicus
Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:13 am
It's absolutely frustrating. I see the exact same drops every damn time in these instances. The red sword won't drop for me, the bolstered legs won't drop, the def trink from HoL won't drop....

I wish there was some trick to it. I would happily take MUCH harder heroics with the guarantee of a drop versus running these easymode and not having it drop EVER.

I guess that's how blizzard keeps you coming back for more.
mirkodeluxe
Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:19 am
Ive done UP 3 times.
First time I got the sword, second time some other shit dropped, third time someone else got the sword.

Ran AN heroic yesterday for the first time, trinket dropped.
Had to run VH 5-6 times for the pants, which then got replaced the next day with the pants from loatheb. Rolling Eyes
No trinket from VH either, but thats more random ofc.
_________________
Namaztak
Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:33 am
Think I ran Arcatraz 37 times for the ring off Skyriss only to replace it the night I got it with the TK trash ring
dekonig
Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:52 am
I'm mainspec ret, and when a few of us were fresh 80, we chain ran heroics for a while. I got the red sword, strath shield and azn belt by the end of the first day, as ret. Got the VH pants yesterday, still no sign of azn trinket or vh trinket.
Neroth
Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:26 am
Got the sword last night ( 2 runs), but I've been extremely unlucky on other drops so far.

Two trips to Naxx and 1 to 2 heroics a night and so far I've seen 2 purples for my tanking set. On a side note... I'm working up a pretty decent holy and ret set for when/if they finally release the dual spec option.
Fayelyn
Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:49 am
I'm on run 21 sirs.

No sword.
Daenerys
Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:52 am
Going for Attempt #21 on the VH trinket later today. I feel your pain.
_________________


**Currently 0/20 on Lavanthor's Talisman.
Pallyana
Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:37 am
Figurine of the Colossus - never got it
Commendation of Kael'thas - 23 tries
Moroe's pocket watch - never got it
Devilshark cloak - never got it

I guess the RNG gods decided to normalize that out a bit.
H-VH pants - first try
H-UP Sword - First Try
DTK Ring - first Try
H-VH trinket - 2nd try (though i've only seen the dog twice...ever)
_________________
2k DPS Prot paladin.