Skip to content
Maintankadin

WotLK Progression Gear (70-80 gear guide)

yappo
Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:29 pm
I would also like to add that socketable lvl 70 gear could very well be a viable upgrade to the cobalt-set (or at least parts of it). I'm thinking in the lines of the Faith in Felsteel set. Being a BS myself I don't know if there are similar items craftable by other professions that don't require an absurd investment in material.

I was lucky enough to lag in blacksmithing long enough for my JC friend to find out just what an absurd upgrade the Northrend gems were to their Outland counterparts, and with 12 str, 18 sta or 6 + 9 (insert bonuses) gems easily available, at least the felsteel set lasts until the tempered saronite set (or similar drops/questrewards) become available.
yappo
Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:08 pm
Bump for sticky.
priss
Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:05 pm
Woot! This is exactly what I was looking for! Don't forget about the great tank gear you can get from Engineering:

Sonic Booster
&
Armored Titanium Goggles

Awww...my first post...Cheers!