Skip to content
Maintankadin

Understanding Gear in WotLK (Now with Spreadsheet!) and SW

Sybexia
Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:57 am
This is probably a dumb question but are enchants accounted for in any of this or is it just the pure numbers off the gear + possible epic gems?
Nakama
Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:11 am
Where do Battlescar Boots rate in the spreadsheet?

--Jed
_________________
Jerran
Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:09 am
Just a quick note, Boots of the Protector have had their stats updated with patch 3.0.3 and should have moved up a bit in the spreadsheet.
Sybexia
Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:33 am
I got my T6 legs last night and it was really a tough call on whether to use them over my Legplates of the Aldor, especially since I don't have the T6 bonus yet. In my analysis using your spreadsheet I noticed that you have no defense on the T6 Lightbringer legs. They should have 37 which would hopefully move them up the list a tad and not make it such a tough decision Wink
kalbear
Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:05 pm
The big one I'd like to see is Sunwell gear and where it ranks relative to Wrath gear.
Sybexia
Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:51 am
I think your spreadsheet is great. If you could change the formatting around a little bit to match what the other one looks like I think you would be golden. The biggest issue I have is not remembering what column is what. On the other spreadsheet it is repeated for each slot and makes it much easier to read and less scrolling. Thanks again for the great work!