Skip to content
Maintankadin

Another Character Auditor: WoW Heroes

Petrus
Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:40 am

Another Character Auditor: WoW Heroes

http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php

This is a new alternative to Be Imba, the well-known character auditor, and it was featured on WoW Insider a few days ago. Now that it's working with the U.S. Armory, I'd like to hear what the Tankadin community thinks of its rating system.

I haven't found anything I dislike yet, but I'm still exploring.
_________________
Guillex
Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:52 am
I like it already, as it gives you a lot more info than be.imba.hu has given me ... from what I've gleamed over, anyways.

Mobs that drop items, enchants, etc... Recommended enchants, too ... Very nice.

I'll be keeping my eye on this one.
_________________
Official thread killer

Marwan
Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:59 am
I'm also liking it so far ... the look is pretty nice, gives lots of info and the Compare tool is great.
_________________
moduspwnens
Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:02 am
It's pretty! And I don't have to log in to query my character!
_________________
Stormreaver US

Modus | Governor
Haganomir
Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:42 pm
It even recommends better/more suitable enchants that goes in line with the suggestion in the stickies.

I like it, especialy the way it is structured.
_________________
Kelaan
Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:46 pm
I agree. Just about the only things I didn't really like were:
- score of gear seems to be by item level.
- "Find upgrades" doesn't seem to have tanking-specific constraints on them.

That said, it's still awesome, and it's easy to take the "upgrades" search and add whatever filters you want (e.g., not healinggear, not pvp gear, some tanking stats, whatever). Overall, this is pretty damn cool. Very Happy

I need to farm more aldor rep items. Sad I did at least find the correct end of Death's Door to do, hehe, but going seemed slow.
MrDuck
Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:07 pm
Wow,VERY nice alternative...there's something why i still quite like be.imba, but i think i'll add this to my bar right next to it Smile)

Ty for posting!
_________________
Lieris
Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:34 pm
I don't think it's very good, it just bases everything on item level from what I can tell.

Amusingly it gives my Mongoose enchant a score of 0 and recommends among other things Battlemaster and Intellect as alternatives! Very Happy
_________________

Worldie
Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:16 pm
Looks fine.

I don't understand why it says that 6 all stat is better than 6 mp5 and 15 spirit on chest for my priest tho.
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Lakirby
Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:35 pm
It got pissy when I logged in threat gear over the runic spellthread on my T5 pants. ><
_________________
<Shadows of Eternity> - Kilrogg EU - 5/5 MH 9/9 BT
Retiring 11/07/08 - Tanking to the bitter end.
Worldie
Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:58 pm
psst, we're talking bout shadow priests Wink
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club