Skip to content
Maintankadin

What t6 belt matches the look of lightbringer set?

Holyday
Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:21 am

What t6 belt matches the look of lightbringer set?

I am confused...I thought Girdle of Mighty Resolve was going to match the blue/gold look of t6 gear but it doesn't, it looks like the s3 gear. I also noticed the healing belt, the Girdle of Hope, matches the t6 look perfectly. What gives?
_________________
Janduin
Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:36 am
I can't say I've ever paid much attention to the belt, but you could try the Lightbringer Waistguard from SWP. I have both, I'll take a look when I get home.
_________________
Worldie
Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:10 am
T6 belt matches t6 better, but the girdle of mightly resolve matches it as well.
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Worldie
Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:18 pm
Nope, if you are so much concerned about look, you understood the core of this game.

And as bonus, i love your haircut, it's the one i like more after my one.
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Holyday
Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:50 am
ponytails ftw!
_________________