Skip to content
Maintankadin

Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade

Snoozler
Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:46 am

Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade

Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade from Kalecgos
just curious.. after patch I know this will be a viable weapon for us.. but do warriors have any benefit of having this over us? like the haste.. or can I take one over a warrior without feeling guilty?
Sarkan-ZdC
Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:48 am
Depends, they can use haste more. Still the best weapon for us.

Same with the old one, the caster sword of archimonde. We did not need the crit, was still the best.

Well, anyhow, there were better casting weapons then the archimonde blade, but there is no better tanking sword, right?

So yes, feel guilty but roll anyhow. Wink
Sarkan-ZdC
Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:56 am
I know a paladin tank with s4 weapon and s4 shield. But this is rare, true.

Anyhow, just 4 weeks of raiding left, just spend you're dkp and gone. You'll replace the sword anyhow. As the warrior will bee, too.
Worldie
Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:06 am
Honestly take it since it's one of the very few weapons that go on your back rather than on your side.
_________________

R.I.P. Sanctity Aura, it's Hammer Time
Claydon
Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:49 am
I just need to take over this thread for a second.. sorry.

I currently have access to kara/za and all heroics. I have seen a number of tanking weapons that people say are going to be the best after patch 3.0 hits. unfortunately none that i have access too.

what is going to be the best non 25 man tanking weapon before WOTLK hits.

I have the sun eater sitting in my bags, and i have heard kings defender will be better but is there anything else, or should i just stick with my armani punisher?

also is 20 str going to be the best enchant for now?

Cheers
_________________
Noradin
Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:54 am
armani punisher with 20str is ok.
_________________
Claydon
Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:56 am
cheers for the info, i have read all the stickes but there is no info on suneater vs punisher that i could see.

maybe in the google docs but that site is blocked at my work place.


cheers anyway
_________________