a few people have begun to think about changing profesions (so have I) and rather then just ask what should I do I'm making a list off pro's and con's I hope other people will find it usefull too and that I didn't put it in the wrong part of the forum.
alchemy
+Mixologypotions have more effects and flasks last longer
+Indestructible Alchemist's Stone
-can only use one potion in a fight
Blacksmithing
+Eternal Belt Buckle
+Socket Gloves
+ Socket Bracer
+Socket One-Handed Weapon
+create own starting gear (didn't find any bop yet)
-most gear can be found at ah, friendly guild member or alts too
Enchanting
+ Enchant Ring - Assault
+ Enchant Ring - Stamina
-expensive
Engineering
+enchant your own belt, cloak or boots
+great looking mounts (gyro and chopper)
+Armored Titanium Goggles
+Sonic Booster
+MOLL-E, Steam-Powered Auctioneer and Scrapbot Construction Kit great for grinding
-expensive to level
herbalism
+[url=http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=55503=Lifeblood [/url]Heals for 2000 over 5 Seconds (your own instant hot)
+nice money maker
-your not a healer your a tank why should you heal (maybe nice for solo play)
Inscription
+Runic blast
+make own decks (not sure if decks are worth it yet and not BOP)
+make own inscriptions (not bop)
+Master's Inscription of the Pinn
+Nice offhand items for off heal or off dps
-runic blast isn't your normal threat maker and everything else worth it isn't bop
Jewelcrafting
+monarch crab
+ruby hare
+BOP gems
Leatherworking
+creation and usement of drums
+bop armor kits
mining
+Toughness
+nice money maker
skinning
+-Master of Anatomy(more crit means more threat but unrelaible threat)
Tailoring
+making own bags and frostweave nets (own cc and limited use in PVP)
+flying carpets
better left for alts imo
cardo
Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:35 am



