Skip to content
Maintankadin

Trinkets

cigar3tte
Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:34 am

Trinkets

I'm a jc, so I get to use the Monarch Crab with 2 gems that could be dragon eyes.

Question is, would this do better than other options (offer suggestions)? Should I use 2 of the 3 Dragon Eyes on this thing?
_________________
Guo
Maridian
Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:38 am
I think the best advice for those Dragon's Eyes is: Use them to complete an advantageous socket bonus you would otherwise miss.
_________________
"Our only hope is revolution. I'll put up a sign-up sheet. We need one person to bring pitchforks, one person to bring torches.... am I thinking of revolution, or killing Frankenstein monsters?"
Majiben
Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:07 am
If you plan to use it at as a massive stamina boost I would stick one solid dragon's eye in the yellow slot and 1 +24 stam or +30 stam blue gem in the blue slot.

The best thing about the JC gems is they let you get bonuses you would have otherwise forgone.
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC