Skip to content
Maintankadin

Champions Monarch Topaz

amh
Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:23 am
Haven´t seen the design, but the gem is available on my server.
towelliee
Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:26 am
Doesn't look to be in the vendor for JC might be a random last mob off heroic drop
_________________
Petrus
Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:10 am
I'd like to bump this - I'm curious as to its location as well. I'd REALLY like to throw a few of these in yellow sockets on my gear to get my meta working reliably, but I have no clue where to get them.
_________________
Lewid
Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:06 pm
its gotta be from some heroic somewhere, but I've yet to see it on my server either, and I've run almost every heroic except violet hold, occulus and pinnacle.
Ajax
Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:09 pm
not all gem pattens are randoms from heroics had a few drop drop just killing out in the wilds Smile 4 pattens today 2 from heroics two from farming mats for tank ring (which i now have). Hope you get lucky
_________________
Lewid
Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:13 pm
its not one of the world drops currently discovered, I hope they did not forget to put a link to it in game!
_________________
Submit to freedom or be destroyed.
gathis
Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:46 am
I had this drop for me yesterday - its a world drop - i was in Icecrown I believe.
Rhiannon
Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:28 am
Gathis, are you a JC? Is the pattern BoP or BoE?
_________________
Majiben
Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:48 am
BoP
_________________
Majiben
If we wanted Ret to be a joke, we would have just left the tree as it was, and maybe kicked it a little for good measure. -GC
majorwoo
Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:46 am
any chance its one of those farm mob x and not a world drop?
_________________

Despite all my rage, I am still just a Paladin Tank.
daemonym
Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:49 am
i take it that only a JC can see it drop yes?
_________________