Skip to content
Maintankadin

Weapon Consumable

Nidaknat
Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:36 pm

Weapon Consumable

I used to use wizard oil on my weapon but since we don't really need spell power anymore what have others been using in its place? Is there a good stone to use with it or some new oil? I know alot of people aren't using ANY consumables or buffs like that but if you were what would you be using?

Nida
Knaughty
Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:38 pm
There is no weapon consumable at 80.
_________________
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum.
Knaughty
Naxx-25 15/15 pre-buff
Nagoyah
Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:51 am
personally I would use the mana regen oil.....
_________________


Tribute to late George Carlin
"I would like to die like my grandfather did, peacefully in my sleep. Not screaming like the rest of the people in the car."
Keron
Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:14 am
As Knaughty said, confirmed by Blizzard, temporary weapon enchantments other than rogue poisons and shaman weapon imbues (and DK runeforging, if you call that temporary) will not work in 80s endgame.

EDIT: Sorry, can't find the source but you should be able to find it on mmoc's bluetracker....
_________________
Keron, Leveling as Prot. Die Silberne Hand (EU)
Keron
Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:25 am
Ups, forgot about that... well my 'lock does nothing more than farm ore and herbs for me & my s.o. I think I never ever used one of them stones...
_________________
Keron, Leveling as Prot. Die Silberne Hand (EU)
Digren
Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:58 am
The invasion stones don't work on my Hammer of Mourning.