Skip to content
Maintankadin

I miss 1h tank hammers

Io.Draco
Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:56 am
I for one DON'T

I hate the sound hammers make , feels like im hitting the mob with a rubber duck or something
_________________
My sexy little BE
Elsie
Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:09 am
Wtb more swords and axes. And Two-hander for lulz.

I was never a fan of maces. Not big on blunt instruments.
Kroda
Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:33 am
me too

I love the look of hammers
_________________
Fedaykin98
Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:54 am
Swords FTW!
_________________
Mikasha
Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:08 am
SWORDS!!!!!
_________________
Kelaan
Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:36 am
I bet that a temporary vanity enchant that turned your weapon into a rubber chicken would sell like CRAZY.
Agamemnoch
Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:34 pm
Minor glyph: Paladin

Glyph of The Colonel

Turns your weapon into a chicken for 1hr on activation of effect

1hr cooldown
_________________

Armory Link Above
Chunes
Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:37 pm
I don't have anything in particular against maces. That tank reward from ampitheatre is FUGLY and generally swords are more appealing to the eye.

I always thought tanking with an axe was kind of wierd for pallies, who always struck me as mace/sword wielders. Then again things like rising tide looked cool back in the day. (back in the day being like a month ago lawl).

so for me,

Swords > Maces > Axes
_________________
Gracerath
Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:32 am
I love hammers. The gavel from lower city was one of my favorites. Simple and awesome. I dont need any fancy looking weapons. A blunt, slightly glowy hammer and I'm happy.
_________________
Barathorn
Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:40 am
Axes for me, Barathorn is certainly not a young paladin and I see him more as an old veteran who has picked his weapon of choice and become proficient with it.

Currently wielding a sword, makes me sad.
_________________
degre
Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:09 am
Sorry, sword or maces, the axe is just no paladinesque.

I currently have a sword that looks like a sword, and I'm quite happy with it thanks.
_________________