Skip to content
Maintankadin

New gloves, less than expected BV

Enkal
Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:12 am

New gloves, less than expected BV

So, I got Gauntlets of the Disobedient last night. My previous gloves were Heroes' Redemption Handguards (with a 8 dodge/ 12 stam gem)

Looking at my increase in BV it went raid buffed from 1442 to 1464, a change of 22 BV.

The Gauntlets have before talents and buffs:
+23 Str (11,5BV)
+44 BV

So at least 55 more BV than my old gloves. Are they bugged or have I missed something?

Edit: I just realised that I might have lost a red gem and thus my meta gem might not be working and the loss is 5% BV.
_________________
gibborim
Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:45 am
Man, you beat me to the obvious conclusion >.>
gmf1
Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:26 am
Yea i did that too replaced my pants and lost 30 hp? my old pants had a red gem Smile
_________________
Enkal
Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:47 am
Guess I replace a def gem with a orange one of some sort.

And I almost petitioned about it lol Embarassed
_________________