Skip to content
Maintankadin

Eanin's Failsafe Guide Discussion Thread

Petrus
Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:11 pm
I like this multi-phasic guide to gearing. Better than my list because of it imo!
_________________

DanimalEQ
Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:34 pm
I like the multi phase approach as well. Having not seen your guide for the xpac yet, I made a quick one of my own, and I'm glad to see a lot of crossover. Makes me feel like I may actually be learning what's going on with gear now Smile

That said, for phase 1 belt, you have "Waistguard of the Living Knight (BoE) " listed. Is this supposed to be "Waistguard of the Risen Knight" ?
_________________
Eanin
Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:17 pm
Thank you for the compliments, folks.

Yes, that was the belt I meant Embarassed . I should have time to fill in the links tomorrow, so I'll get a chance to correct some of the blunders.
_________________
Barathorn
Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:10 am
Outstanding work again Eanin.

Barathorn
_________________
Eanin
Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:42 am
Thank you, Barathorn.

I've got all the links in now. My ctrl-C button hurts. Smile
_________________
amh
Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:38 am
Since you´ve got profession-required stuff here, I thought you might want these pre-coded :)


OntetheProt
Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:38 am
Love this guide, really helped me out.

Thanks.
_________________
samsara
Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:55 am
Great Guide^^

for Tanking Weapons you maybe could add:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37401

Got it on my second run in Utgarde Pinacle
_________________
lvl 70 / Samsara / Der Mithrilorden
Whait
Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:04 am
Epic list boss thx for the hard work
Barathorn
Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:52 am
Just as a thought, how difficult would it be to add the 'Block Cap' % ratings to each of those items, so people can see which item gives what?

Just a thought? Might enable people to mix and match a little easier if everyone added the 'Block Cap' % rating to their Gear Guides?

Barathorn
_________________
Ulushnar
Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:55 am
The problem is everything except block % is affected by diminishing returns. You stack too much dodge, it's worth less, ditto parry, agility and the defense contribution to dodge/parry/miss.
_________________
I am a sexy, shoeless God of War!