Skip to content
Maintankadin

Is there a website where you can build your character/armor?

msuguy
Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:05 pm

Is there a website where you can build your character/armor?

Is there a website where you can build your character with armor/enchants and gems to see the final stats? I've been doing it on paper but I'm hoping someone has done this in a neat site.

TY in advance
ethgriskolir
Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:13 pm
Warcrafter is not 100% right when i look on the armory i have one set of stats and when i go to warcrafter the stats are lower. Mostly seen this in terms of stamina/HP but it could be on other stuff as well I havent researched it very extensively
DanimalEQ
Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:21 pm
Work started to get a bit more picky on the sites they let us see (fortunately they haven't found this lil gem yet).

That said, I've started using Rawr for my gear plans, as it is executed locally, and I believe has all the items pre-cached in it, so you don't necessarily have to have an external connection to use it (but you do need to be able to hit the armory to import into it).
_________________
Lavnihs
Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:46 am
As mentioned, Chardev is a pretty great tool for planning and gear swapping.
_________________
Lavnihs -BE Prot Pally, <Deceit> Anetheron

1/1 Hogger (pre-nerf)
dmok
Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:57 am
My only current complain about chardev is it doesn't take profession bonuses into account (mining, skinning, etc). But that's just a static loss that can be easily accounted for.
_________________
There ain't no pirate like a Mead Hall Pirate
Lavnihs
Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:51 pm
Ya, the buff section is hit or miss as well. I only get 2% bonus from kings, whether I have it talented or not, or put the improved buff up as well.

BS, JC, Ench, and LW are functional, or should I say always available. The lack of support for the other tradeskills is kind of a moot point, as you won't find yourself swapping one piece of gear for another to get your HP right compared to defense, etc.
_________________
Lavnihs -BE Prot Pally, <Deceit> Anetheron

1/1 Hogger (pre-nerf)