Skip to content
Maintankadin

Advice on gear upgrades

Ata
Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Advice on gear upgrades

Currently I'm bound to doing pre-Ulduar content, and mostly no Maly or Vault raids. Is there any real way to upgrade my gear further, or should I start looking for a new guild that actually does Maly25, and Ulduar10/25

Armor is up-to-date, through my sig.
Whait
Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Re: Advice on gear upgrades

ulduar BoEs are the only thing i can think of to upgrade your gear without being able to do the content
Ata
Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: Advice on gear upgrades

That's what I was afraid of... well I might as well start to branch out from a question I asked closer to 4 months ago about how to split my sets.


Get my EH and AV sets built up, before I drop my guild and find one who actually cares about progression rather than spamming low level raids to get the achievements.