Skip to content
Maintankadin

Libram of Resurgence

Jasari
Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:30 pm

Re: Libram of Resurgence

Cohach wrote:http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40337

I got this in Naxx 25 recently. Would I ever, ever want to use this??


I wouldn't vendor it. But there doesn't exist a fight in current content where I'd use it.
sarutobi
Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Re: Libram of Resurgence

The only time it's actually worth equipping is for the FL fight if you don't have another libram of higher ilvl.
Sputterduck
Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Re: Libram of Resurgence

sarutobi wrote:The only time it's actually worth equipping is for the FL fight if you don't have another libram of higher ilvl.

I was under the impression that the libram slot doesn't count toward the FL fight, am I wrong?
Petrus
Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Re: Libram of Resurgence

I'm not sure, and I wouldn't throw it, but the thing really is a piece of junk. Adds 7 or 8 damage to each tick of consecration. FL, if it takes into account the relic slot, is the only current situation in which I would use it.
Racolus
Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:43 am

Re: Libram of Resurgence

IIRC DR. Damage told me it increased my cons. damage by fourty something, comparing to what LoO can gives you, there is no way you will use.

This is a piece of crap and other fella has mentioned before, but Blizz was not giving blue response and doesn't sound like it will be re-itemized.

I'm still keeping mine as my bank still has space and I'm not running out of crystal, otherwise, this libram will go bye-bye.
Mutley
Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:33 am

Re: Libram of Resurgence

Ranged slot does not affect FL vehicles. And since it adds only 45 damage on a full consecration just delete/DE it. Because it can be bought with emblems of heroism now, you can't even vendor it anymore.
trellian
Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:36 am

Re: Libram of Resurgence

Works for your 'epic' achievement... after that, trash/de
Threatco
Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Re: Libram of Resurgence

For chain pulling Naxx 25 I use this libram. You get quite a bit more aoe tps with it then any other libram.
Amaranthea
Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:51 pm

Re: Libram of Resurgence

Threatco wrote:For chain pulling Naxx 25 I use this libram. You get quite a bit more aoe tps with it then any other libram.


If you consider 5-6 damage per tick of consecrate "quite a bit more aoe tps" ...
Threatco
Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Re: Libram of Resurgence

I cant see the link at work but this is the + SP to concencration libram right?

I find it hard to belive it adds so little. Im sure I have noticed differences of 30-60 per tick.
Serelynn
Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Re: Libram of Resurgence

It's roughly a 5.6 per tick increase in damage.

Consecration = [8 * (113 + 0.04 * SPH + 0.04 * AP)]

Plug in 141 more spell power * 0.04 = 5.64 more damage per tick! There's a decent chance that your strength from different gear sets, or buffs were making a larger difference, someone letting Horn of Winter/Strength of Earth drop and then putting it back up, etc. Horn of Winter alone is worth roughly 15 damage per tick.
Threatco
Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Re: Libram of Resurgence

I was wrong it realy is less then 10+ damage with it.

I smell a ninja nerf, could of sworn that made hit hit like a truck. oh well.
SellassieTanks
Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Re: Libram of Resurgence

This goes awesome /w My spell damage weapon!

Seriously we need to make a PSA on my server to all the newb pallies who literally drool all over this POS.
Sabateini
Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Re: Libram of Resurgence

i use this libram lots, in certain situations it's useful, razorscale adds, thorim arena, and yogg p3 are examples, ina 1 on 1 boss, its shit yeah, but there are good situations for it