Skip to content
Maintankadin

Rings and Trinkets for 3.2 25 and 25 Heroic Question

Meyrinn
Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Rings and Trinkets for 3.2 25 and 25 Heroic Question

I don't know if any of the heroic 25 loot has been seen on the PTR, but I was wondering if you can equip the normal and the heroic version of an item. For example there is a Satrina's Impeding Scarab for the normal and heroic version. Can you wear both of these if you are lucky enough to get both? This may be something that won't be answered until release, but it would be nice to know.
Braundo
Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Re: Rings and Trinkets for 3.2 25 and 25 Heroic Question

My initial hunch would be that since they are "Unique", that applies to all the different iLevel tiers of an item. I could be wrong, but I would be pretty surprised if you could equip both versions at the same time.