Palizangetsu
Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:40 pm
Lack of Hit
Anyone notice the lack of hit on the 25man loot? seems like either you grab some of the heroic 10man loot for hit or gem and/or enchant hit.

Ascendant wrote:I'm not too worried about it. we have 2 8 second cooldown taunts, so I don't care if the first one resists and the chances of both resisting is extremely small. it will be a hit to threat though, but our threat is good as it is. I would say it is always best to maximize defensive stats before worrying about threat. downgrading gear for a threat stat is out of the question.
Dem wrote:I wouldn't worry about this too much. I have 78 hit at the moment and don't threat cap dps on virtually any fight including the 25 hard modes. Taunt/shield misses appear fairly frequently but it's not really a problem.
I have gear with more hit to switch in if needed but it hasn't been.
Felkor wrote:Dont want to say to much i am no elicit.
I tank with +- 85 hit and will even go as low as 28 hit.
Idont have problems at all.
Hodir maybe.