Skip to content
Maintankadin

Gloves Comparison

Sigmela
Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:10 am

Gloves Comparison

Good Morning Everyone,

I got these last night Valorous Aegis Handguards

Do you think I should replace my Adamant Handguards?

It is currently the first peice of Tier 8 I have gotten so far so no 2 piece bonus, it does not seem to me the stats are as good as my Adamant Handguards.

Thanks
Vrimmel
Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 am

Re: Gloves Comparison

The most important thing is that the t8 look cooler and have more stamina which makes you a better tank in the eyes of 99% of wow players
Ulushnar
Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:59 am

Re: Gloves Comparison

Yah know, a minute with the Wowhead item comparison would have saved you typing this thread. Here, I did it for you

They have a socket: even if you just put in a blue-quality dodge/sta gem there, you'll get 5 more Stamina before modifiers and comparable avoidance.

They have Block Value rather than Block Rating. This is a bigee for me because I hate Block Rating with a passion.

The onyl major downside is they have 10 less defense rating, which translates to 2 less skill. So if you're on the knife edge of 540 Def and have no other way to boost it, use the Adamant Handguards. Otherwise, just use the tier glove dagnabbit.