Skip to content
Maintankadin

Private Messages

Sabindeus
Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:46 pm

Private Messages

As some of you may have noticed, private messages are borked. In about 2 hours (fair warning) I am going to restore the tables that comprise the phpBB3 privmsgs from a backup taken on Jul 26th. This will fix them, but lose everything you sent since we moved servers.

EVERYTHING FROM AFTER JUL 26TH IS HOSED, SORRY

BACKUP ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KEEP FROM THE PAST WEEK

Edit: Sorry I misstated in my original post... everything from Jul 26th ON is dead. Things from before Jul 26th should be in-tact
moduspwnens
Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Re: Private Messages

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Worldie
Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Private Messages

But but my Lore naked pics!!! :(
Nikachelle
Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Re: Private Messages

Worldie wrote:But but my Lore naked pics!!! :(

Your own fault for not saving them to your harddrive!
Lore
Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:35 pm

Re: Private Messages

YOU ARE TELLING LIES
Sabindeus
Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Re: Private Messages

Ok you had your warning. pewpew sqls

Shit is fixed. Enjoy your PMs.

NOTE: if shit is not fixed, please tell me
fafhrd
Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:09 pm

Re: Private Messages

OMG I CAN READ EVERYONE'S PMS NOW THANKS SABIN

edit: lore you dirty dirty belf
Lightbeard
Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:24 pm

Re: Private Messages

There goes my cybers for the day
Sabindeus
Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Re: Private Messages

fafhrd wrote:OMG I CAN READ EVERYONE'S PMS NOW THANKS SABIN

edit: lore you dirty dirty belf


I hate you faf
Lythac
Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:07 am

Re: Private Messages

fafhrd wrote:edit: lore you dirty dirty belf


I never realised belfs were so flexible.
Barathorn
Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Re: Private Messages

Lythac wrote:
fafhrd wrote:edit: lore you dirty dirty belf


I never realised belfs were so flexible.


I realised they were when I pushed Lore's head through a letterbox.

They squish easy as well.
fafhrd
Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:49 pm

Re: Private Messages

Firm, yet yielding.
Barathorn
Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:24 am

Re: Private Messages

fafhrd wrote:Firm, yet yielding.


So there you have it, Belf's feel like Dolphins.
cordelia
Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:33 am

Re: Private Messages

or ermm.. erections