Skip to content
Maintankadin

triumph badge order

steadypal
Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:22 pm

triumph badge order

hmm what to get first, i have no clue

libram,,, ring,,, or awesome sauce shoulders?


what order are you all going to go for purchasing this stuff? or save up for tier gear, and if so which pieces?
Ferrix
Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Re: triumph badge order

Well since I get about one trophy of the crusade per week, I'm saving all my badges for tier gear right now. The libram is really nice, but I'd rather have the tier set.
Rivia
Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Re: triumph badge order

25 Badge Dodge Lib > 45 Badge+1 Trophy Shoulders > 45 Badge+1 Trophy Gloves > Then I will be in Heroic Mobe and get Helm + Legs Tokens, I will also be using the Brestplate that drops off Icemaw instead of teir. Thats my plan anyway.
Ratanna
Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: triumph badge order

libram ------ > ring
Fridmarr
Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Re: triumph badge order

Follow Nikachelle's link to other thread already discussing this.