Gleaming Quel'Serrar (ilvl 232)
250-465 damage
178.7 DPS
Speed 2.00
+65 STA
Classes: Warrior, Paladins (What about the Frost DKs?
"Chance on hit: When active, grants the wielder 100 defense rating and 1400 armor for 10 sec." (Buff is called Sanctuary)
Initial observations:
The sword proc doesn't have an ICD. I've seen Sanctuary refresh one second after the previous proc.
After roughly 14 minutes of melee hits without any seal active, I saw a 21.7% uptime on Sanctuary.
After roughly 12 minutes of melee hits with Seal of Corruption, I saw a 70.5% uptime on Sanctuary.
I killed Thrym twice in an attempt to simulate the effect of 9696 on Sanctuary's uptime. On the first kill Sanctuary had a 72.9% uptime and on the second kill it had a 69.8% uptime. Both fights were roughly 6 minutes.
I know that Hammer of the Righteous and Judgement of Wisdom can also proc Sanctuary, but it's a fairly low chance event. I'm not sure if Consecration, Shield of the Righteous, or Hand of Reckoning can proc the Sanctuary effect.
