Morning tankadins,
so before 3.2 went live the Devs stated tankavoidance was too high along the board. Then there were those ... adjustments to dodge, parry etc. After finishing the 2 fishing dailies for today I decided to check my stats a little further.
Complety unbuffed I'm at 54,31% avoidance with 37700HP. Raidbuffed I add Blessing of Kings, Mark of the Wild, Horn of the winter (and the Hunter Sting; 3%?). Two more days and I'm the proud owner of the new libram.
All in all i will end up somewhere near 60% avoidance. How much higher will this climb as we progress through AC?
This isn't supposed to bear a Gear advice thread over all. I'm just wondering how you evalute the rise of avoidance as your gear gets better. And for those who want to check my numbers: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... =Servellia.
/discuss.
Serv
Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:14 am
