Tier 9 had two FANTASTIC librams for us - one for threat and another for avoidance.
Tier 10's libram (73 dodge on a 3stack procced by ShoR up to 219 dodge) seems underwhelming to me. It's a 19 dodge upgrade from the previous avoidance libram (oh boy, 19 dodge when we've got loads of dodge already is more like 5 or 10 dodge) which is still an upgrade but really I can't see myself prioritizing its purchase as I did with the T9 librams. The strength libram is amazing for threat and dps on fights where avoidance isn't a big deal (read: any time the boss stuns or has an unavoidable or magic attack) and when avoidance is a big deal I can easily switch to the 200 dodge libram and gain it all right away as opposed to waiting for it to stack up over 18 seconds.
So, ultimately, I'm not gonna buy my t10 libram with my badges (assuming it is like t9 and will be purchasable with badges again, because despite the badge system kind of sucking for the actual tier gear right now, putting relics on badges is imo the best way to do it) until after I have all the other cool stuff I want.
Petrus
Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:03 am

