Skip to content
Maintankadin

Single Target Taunt Glyph - Blizzard Response

Gideon
Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:28 am
If they're true to their word they'll give us a single target direct taunt after guilds are actually doing those fights where taunting three targets is a problem. Probably six months after most of us have progressed past those bosses but I'm sure they'll do something.

What I personally want right now is for them to fix the gnomish engineering problem with RD. The unexpected and unannounced fizzling that I get all the damn time.
_________________
Faeth
Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:35 am
Time and again Blizzard devs have proven that they're open to suggestions to a certain extend, until they've taken a stand.

Their current is that all tanks should be fine and that any further theocrafting without seeing how it goes in practice isn't beneficial. Or at least this is how it comes across to me.

No matter how strong your case is and how well-formed the arguments are, i don't think the devs will cooperate until they feel it's revision time. I'm sure they're going to monitor things, but i think they'll start doing this as soon as WOTLK has been released.
_________________
Sarkan-ZdC
Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:48 am
I thought they said on Blizzcon, there will be a glyphe?
Sarkan-ZdC
Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:57 am
Hey, the developer version they use was a few builds ahead of us.

They also said "we check ALL glyphes again", have not seen ANY changes to them. So that check is still going or was done internal.

Don't know if we get new/changed glyphes for 3.0.2 but all that is not finished.

-----------------------------

Would I slot it? Say if it is a minor glyphe that costs.. lets say 1 Gold a piece in the AH? I would bring it for 4-HM in a double paladin setup for sure Rolling Eyes