unlimitSun Sep 14, 2008 10:11 pmUnlimit - Northrend PVE Unlimit - Lich King PVP Unlimit - Murmur PVE :O_________________http://armorylite.com/us/arthas/unlimit ImpossibleUI Creator :3
TherigwinMon Sep 15, 2008 7:30 pmTherigwin - Northrend Myriah - Murmur_________________Therigwin Eternity Matters of Eldre'Thalas Paladin - prot 0 / 48 /13 Paladin - holy 50 / 11 / 0
AlerekTue Sep 16, 2008 3:12 pmAlerek - Northrend Alered - Northrend_________________70 Paladin - Perenolde - Semper Vigilans
JappobraWed Sep 17, 2008 4:55 pmStill on the que to be migrated; But Carsiná - Coldarra (yeah I know stupid ' on the a :S someone ninjaed my name before me)_________________
SeanjinSun Sep 21, 2008 4:24 amRedrivar copies: Falcofelfury Felbreaker_________________http://sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/4402960mGxvO.png http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Khaz%27goroth&n=Redrivar Good chance I am currently ret. Tankin yer T6 in my T4- Step your game up! Thanks Maintankadin!
DarusTue Sep 23, 2008 8:07 amhmm never saw this topic before =P Darus - Coldarra_________________Darus - protection paladin [Stormscale] Avvenia - balance druid [Stormscale]
GuillexTue Sep 23, 2008 8:21 amWHAA??? Did I miss something? Did they put in a new Beta server?! Only ones I know of are LK, Murmur, and Northrend. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..._________________Official thread killer
moduspwnensTue Sep 23, 2008 8:23 amYeah, they did. Over in EUROPE. /slap Guillex_________________PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS: PHP WoW Tanking Simulator
BelzebinaWed Sep 24, 2008 9:56 pmAllo! Belzebina - Coldarra (EU ~ PVE) Oh! Worldi in coldarra too... Yeah! Cya!