Skip to content
Maintankadin

Strange WotLK healing item

fuzzygeek
Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:58 pm


Modus why are you stabbing Aeris in the face? Hasn't the poor girl gone through enough already?

Also you forgot to socket your sword, noob.
_________________
QuantumDelta
Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:45 pm
You've been able to enchant shields with spirit since forever :<

Shamans and Paladins have never benefited from spirit..

.........warriors?!

I'd simply assume at this point based on the other itemisation I've seen that it's a badly itemised item ;\
_________________
jere
Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:47 pm
I would also like to point out, that one day on my shaman I saw the following drop:

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=15145 of Shadow Wrath (+10 Shadow Damage). There are other shields that can get that enchantment too lol.

Now who uses that? Shaman in Shadow Form?
_________________
djellum
Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:44 pm

+dmg

We know there combining a whole lot of stats and allowing classes to turn undesireables to worthwhile stats.

intensity still reads the same for my druid so i doubt there will be any baseline regen or anything for pally or shaman, but they can prob turn it into + healing or something.

more than likely just a crap item though.
_________________


Dorvan
Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:54 am
I dunno, the examples of complete crap itemization you guys are citing are all from early Vanilla WoW....Blizz's gotten a lot better at itemization since then. It's possible that it's a fluke, but given a general trend towards spirit as a much more useful stat in WotLK, my money's on there being something more to this.
_________________
degre
Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:49 am
To give you a shorter rest time
Noradin
Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:12 am
Spirit is our main attribut since it used to incrase proc chances back in the alpha. We still get lots of spirit per level -.-
_________________