Skip to content
Maintankadin

Beta communication - US and EU

QuantumDelta
Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:32 pm
Servers about as stable as the RIAAs sanity atm.
_________________
While the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power.
Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.
Kathane
Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:54 am
Shamelessly bumped for the latest wave of opt-ins. Laughing
_________________
"What's the kill order?"
"This room, the next room, the hallway, and then the boss."
*throws shield*

Rasmfrackn
Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:26 pm
So... are people really utilizing the guilds?

I.e. should I be begging to join <Order of the Silver Hand> on Northrend? Smile
_________________
Rasmfrackn
Dwarf Paladin
Icecrown Server
Selinaria
Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:04 pm
And I just kinda got dragged into Splug's guild.....

They are cool, I guess Wink

And I am in the channel regularly too Smile
Rasmfrackn
Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:56 pm
nog? like nof?

Sounds like mudspeak to me.
_________________
Rasmfrackn
Dwarf Paladin
Icecrown Server
Kathane
Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:17 am
Bumped for new opt-ins (including the missus Smile )
_________________
"What's the kill order?"
"This room, the next room, the hallway, and then the boss."
*throws shield*