Skip to content
Maintankadin

Months ahead and Order of the Silver Hand (+ other guilds)

Cynnammon
Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:38 am
consider me in, even though i'm unguilded. been too busy on live lately.

i also need evening/weekend time though...if northrend ever comes back up Sad
_________________
Vestori
Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:44 am
im in Surprised, sounds awesome
_________________
Vedelin
Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:45 am
Im in! Just tell me where and when
Chevalier
Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 am
Surprisely even Outland was very laggy when I went in there for the ret head enchant...somewhere in Azeroth would be best unless they fix it of course. Smile
Mortehl
Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:51 am
I added a poll.
_________________
Guillex
Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:54 am
Friday 8-10pm for me ... Kiddos are in bed, wife understands that it's really the only night I have for ME ... So that's my best bet.
_________________
Official thread killer

moduspwnens
Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:50 pm
I can be at any of them. I'll watch this thread to see what it ends up being.
_________________
PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS: PHP WoW Tanking Simulator
Kathane
Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:06 pm
About the only challenging time for me would be 8-10 eastern on Friday night, but I'll find a way to get there (hamsters willing, and the servers are up). Speak the time, I'll do all I can to be there.
_________________
"What's the kill order?"
"This room, the next room, the hallway, and then the boss."
*throws shield*

Galoheart
Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:26 pm
This would be Awesome! I'll be there as long as server can let me in. Think I can make any those days this week.
_________________

http://ardentdefender.blogspot.com/ - My WoW Blog.

"One day my time will come. Until then I continue to prepare myself".
moduspwnens
Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:26 pm
WE DEAL WITH YOUR PACIFIC TYRANNY IN EVERY OTHER ASPECT OF THE GAME!! WAKE UP EASTERNERS! NOW IS THE TIME TO STRIKE THEM DOWN!!!
_________________
PLEASE HELP ME TEST THIS: PHP WoW Tanking Simulator
lusisia
Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:40 pm
I'm game as long as no "World Server Down". I'll try and get away from Northrend before hand just in case.
_________________

"It turns out that a large number of people are whiny motherfuckers ..." - PsiVen
Girard-eredar
Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:46 pm
That'd be great if i could accutally log onto the beta servers. stupid "blizzard account" wtf is that shit
_________________