Skip to content
Maintankadin

Showing the threat meter

Sechs
Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
yeah dosent work for me either.
Scotthew
Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:02 pm
Wait is this something different than the threat percent that shows in the mobs' mouseover tooltip? Because that thing is a bucket of useless.

If this is a real meter, I'll have to write that down. If so, why isn't there a way to enable it in the Interface Options?


Thaco
US-Daggerspine
_________________
Paladin 3.0 Threat at Level 70 (8982)
Chunes
Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:11 pm
i believe i saw an actual meter once upon a time. Wouldn't be surprised if it got snipped in a recent build for tweaking.
WATERBOYsh
Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:45 pm
I can confirm that no meter appears on the ptr. However, I was just in a group for heroic Old Hillsbrad, and the portraits get a red, yellow, green glow around them indicating who is high on threat. That much is implemented in the ptr at least
_________________